With moving to Mexico this fall for 6 months one of the main things on our ever Growing “TO DO” list is to find someone to rent our home while we are away. This does two Very Important things for us. 1. Helps us pay our Mortgage. Apparently we have to keep paying our bills while we are gone, who knew that you couldn’t just say to your lender “Hey- can I hold on my mortgage payments for a while?” IF only… 2. We are going to serve with and along side the Vineyard Church, which means we need income for housing, food, transportation costs in Mazatlan. Renting our home, is a huge part of allowing us to take on this adventure.
So we need your help!!! I’m hoping deeply that there will be someone out there just right for this home and right for this special circumstance. Also if this home can be a blessing to that person, that brings joy to our hearts.
So this is our Home.
Beautiful, 3 bedroom, 1800 Square Foot End-unit townhouse available For Rent starting approximately the end of October/beginning of November 2014 until the end of April 2015. Located in Willoughby, Langley. We would like to rent it furnished, but we are flexible. This home has been really well maintained and well cared for.
Very bright, with custom touches within every space. Each room has large windows allowing lots of light in making living in Vancouver in the winter all that more tolerable. Large, bright kitchen perfect for meals or entertaining around a huge Island. Living room is separate with custom book shelves/storage, and a great place to cozy up by the fire on cold fall and winter nights. Tiled kitchen floor, and Hardwood throughout the rest of the main floor.
Three Bedrooms upstairs. The newly Designed Master bedroom will be completed with a large Brand new walk in shower in the master en suite. One bedroom is complete with custom-built in bunk beds and the other room is empty for either office, or bedroom. All rooms come with plenty of storage, and plenty of space. The second story is finished in brand new wood flooring, making clean up a breeze.
Brand new Washer and Dryer on the first floor adjacent to the door to the garage. Four bathrooms: (2 upstairs, One Down in the Basement) and ONE powder room on the main floor just off of the kitchen. Double Car (Side by side) Garage.
This home is in a very Excellent location, walking distance to everything, schools, parks, Superstore, the mall, and Produce and flower market. Must be rented for at least 6 months, utilities extra. Possible Cable/internet included.
Do you know someone who is….
- Some one who would take great care of our home, as if it was their own?
- VERY Responsible, clean, non smoker, sorry no pets. Fish acceptable.
- Absolutely no Drugs, smoking, or wild parties. (Unless they are tupperware parties…)
- Perfect for a professional couple, working out of the home, or home business? Our home is perfect for either.
- Needs temporary accommodation for 6 months or more. We are somewhat flexible for move in/move out dates.
- Possibly someone who wants to buy a larger home in the future and would like a trial run to see how it would be living in a home versus a basement suite?
- Ideally a 6 month lease, damage and cleaning deposit required, and reference checks.
Anyhoo, if you know someone, feel free to copy and paste this info and send it to who you think it may work for. We will be interviewing all possible candidates to see who is the right fit. Or drop Darryl or I with a message. Thanks for your Help!!!
– Darryl and Jodi, Ben and Emily.