Happy Mothers Day week!
A little while ago we shared a special project that we were working on this past winter while we were living in Mazatlan, Mexico. I wrote here about the passing of Darryl’s Aunt Debi and our decision to dedicate one of our projects in her name.
The last few days we were in Mazatlan, we were able to take some quick photos of the panels that were designed and printed. This has given the Vineyard an opportunity to showcase the programs, an area was designated for the brochures that were designed for the Child Sponsorship Program. A computer was added by Michael (Woo Family Ministries) to allow online Child Sponsorships to happen and also to provide an opportunity for general giving to Vineyard Ministries on a daily basis and on Sunday mornings.
The main goals for the Child Sponsorship wall:
- To share the Child Sponsorship program in a very clear way.
- It needed to be communicated easily and in large font as most of the viewers are 55+ in age.
- To honour and provide dignitty to the children portrayed on the wall.
- To be able to share why the program is so special because of how it’s structured financially.
- To gain visual presence particularly during the high tourist season.
- Access to brochures for the program so the program can be easily shared.
Darryl and Jodi